Saturday, March 17, 2012

Plus Size Clothing Price Increases

I hate how hard it is to find cute plus size clothing that won't cost you an arm and leg.  I'm going to apologize in advance if I come of sounding whiny and or upset.  I just need to vent because lately it seems that if you're plus size you have to pay a high price to dress yourself.

I remember when I first started shopping at Torrid how happy and excited I was to shop there only to be really dissapointed in the amount of clothes I could actually afford.   I was so desperate to buy clothes at Torrid I got a job working there only to receive the employee discount.   But then I realized I was spending my entire checks there to shop. 

Then forever21 finally came out with their own plus size line, I was literally jumping for joy because now I too can buy cute affordable clothes that fit me.  But then lately it seems that they too have increased their prices.  Seriously, what's going on now?

No comments:

Post a Comment